Coaching while walking in Oxford’s green spaces
Everyone can achieve their aspirations and goals – whether it be moving up or on in our career, balancing work and life, improving fitness or finally writing that novel!
But sometimes we need a bit of help. We are stuck and don’t know how to move forward. This is where coaching can help by offering focused support to make lasting improvements in our lives.
One-to-one coaching sessions can help you to:
- Identify the core issue/s that need changing
- Develop strategies for overcoming challenges
- Recognise and utilise your unique potential and resources
- Provide a step by step approach to keep on track
- Draw energy and inspiration from your progress
I’ve been coaching in Oxfordshire since 2012, specialising in:
- Life transitions – e.g. careers, relationships, retirement
- Balancing work with “everything else”
- Maximising and enjoying our longer working lives
- Talent and creativity, passions and dreams
Many of us feel at our best when we are connected with nature which is why coaching while walking in the lovely green spaces of Oxford can be particularly effective, opening up new horizons and allowing us to see our lives with a different perspective and renewed energy.
Phone and Skype coaching also offered.